Our Fire Marshal Training Slough course teaches Fire Marshals and Fire Wardens how to protect against fire, what to do if one occurs, and how to use an extinguisher.
All attendees will be certified as Fire Marshals by the end of the morning.
Our Fire Marshal Training Slough course is aimed at new Fire Marshals who need their initial training, or Fire Marshals who may not have had their regular annual update and need a detailed refresher.
The course starts at 9.30 am and will finish by 12 pm. Tea, coffee, and refreshments will be made available during the session.
Our Slough training venue is The Langley Pavilion Community Centre, which is a short walk from Langley train station. There is parking at the venue as well as ample local parking if all of the Pavilion’s spaces are full.
Our Fire Marshal Training SLOUGH course includes:
– Head Fire Marshal and Fire Marshal duties explanation
– How to use a Fire Risk Assessment
– Fire doors, Fire exits, and fire safety signs
– Working with the Fire Brigade
– How to fill out a report correctly
– What to do in case of fire
– Using a fire extinguisher
– Evacuation drills including disabled evacuation
– How to deal with Panic