Our Fire Safety Manager Training course makes sure that your designated ‘Responsible Person’ understands the requirements of the role and is able to carry out the relevant tasks.
The role of ‘Fire Safety Manager’ or ‘Responsible Person’ is key to fire safety in your business and having a nominated person is a legal requirement.
Whoever is nominated has specific duties related to fire safety to carry out.
The course is carried out by our chief trainer, an internationally recognised expert in his field with a background of senior roles in the fire brigade. He will have a one to one session with your Fire Safety Manager that typically takes 2-3 hours. Your Fire Safety Manager should also attend a Fire Marshal training course.
Our training is usually delivered at your own premises but we can organise an alternative location for an additional charge if you prefer. We cover London and the whole South-East.
Who is the Fire Safety Manager Training course for?
– Your designated ‘Responsible Person’ or Fire Safety Manager
– The facilities manager or business owner, if they are not the designated ‘Responsible Person’ – optional
What the training course covers
Our course covers the following topics:
– The duties of a Fire Safety Manager
– The Regulatory Reform(Fire Safety) Order 2005
– Fire Risk Assessments and their importance
– How to prevent fires in the workplace
– Disabilities in the workplace in the context of fire safety
– How to create Fire Safety Policy and Procedures documents
– Understanding the accountability of staff during an evacuation
– Understanding the role of a Fire Marshal
– Giving confidence to nominated Fire Marshals
– Fire Drills and their importance
– How to manage the Log Book and other paperwork
Fire Safety Manager Training course location
Our training team covers London & the South-East and will come to your premises for the Fire Safety Manager Training, unless you would like us to organise an alternative location for an additional fee.