Our 3 hour Fire Safety Awareness training course covers the legal requirement to make sure every member of your team knows what to do in the case of fire.
Whether you need to provide training for new employees or carry out the annual refresher training that the law requires, we can help.
Our chief trainer has enjoyed a senior career in the fire brigade and is now an internationally recognised expert in his field.
Our fire safety training team covers the whole of London and the South-East and will usually deliver the Fire Safety Awareness course at your own premises for your convenience, although we are able to organise an alternative location for an additional charge if you prefer.
Our course is fun and interactive and will give your employees all the knowledge they need to keep them safe in the event of a fire.
Who is the Fire Safety Awareness course for?
Every employee in your business apart from your Fire Marshals/Fire Wardens and Fire Manager, who should attend the training course specifically designed for them
What the Fire Safety Awareness course covers
Our training course covers the following topics:
– Causes of fire in the workplace
– How to prevent fires in the workplace
– The importance of using fire doors correctly
– How to raise the alarm
– What to do if you discover a fire
– What to do if you hear the fire alarm
– How to use a fire extinguisher
– Practical fire extinguisher training (at the trainer’s discretion)
– How to help disabled employees in the event of a fire
– What to do in an evacuation drill
We cover the whole of London and the South-East of England and usually hold the training at your own premises or, if you prefer, we can organise a local venue for an additional fee.
Please note we don’t recommend training in groups larger than 15 people.